Tropic Marin ProReef Salt has been designed to meet the special requirements of reef aquariums with optimized concentrations of calcium and magnesium, which promote the growth of corals.
The lower buffering and the correct pH value serve to stabilize the natural water values, and particularly, the hardness of carbonates, even with the use of calcium reactors. Natural and stable conditions for delicate marine life are achieved only by accurately balancing all influencing factors.
Tropic Marin ProReef Salt is thus the ideal foundation for the care and growth of fish, corals, and other aquatic invertebrates in modern reef aquariums. Use seawater prepared with Tropic Marin® PRO-REEF for regular water changes in your seawater aquarium, to start a new aquarium, and to re-equilibrate the pH of a tank.
• Optimizes calcium- and magnesium concentrations as well as alkalinity and pH.
• Designed to meet the special requirements of modern reef aquaria with higher calcium requirements.
• Especially designed for use with calcium reactors or mineral additives.
• To maintain the alkalinity in a 7-8° dKH range.
• Manufactured from pure, pharmaceutical-grade salts.
• Contains all major- and minor elements in the exact proportions found in tropical seawater.
• The 70 trace elements are completely soluble due to the use of the mixed-crystal method.
• Compliance with the most stringent quality control measures for the production of pharmaceuticals ensures nature-identical seawater.
• Free from nitrates, phosphates, and other unwanted chemicals.