Aquarium Heater with Controller
- IP68 100% Waterproof, Fully Submersible
- Dual Protection – Durable Quartz Tube, resistant to corrosion; Double sealed material and protective container for scald preventing and anti punching Accurate temperature control from 61°F to 90°F (16°C ~ 32°C)
- Easy to read blue LED digital display shows water temperature
- Ideal for use in freshwater and saltwater aquarium
Available in 3 sizes
- 200 Watt fish heater, for 15~30 Gallon fish tank, heater rod length: 6.3 inches
- 300 watt, for 30~60 Gallon fish tank, heater rod length: 7.7 inches
- 500 watt, for 60~120 Gallon fish tank, heater rod length: 10.4 inches
How to set temperature:
- Place heater rod and probe at the aquarium and keep them both fully submerged
- Plug-in power and you can see a blue LED digital number display shows current water temperature and the red light indicator on
- Press the set button to your desired temperature which will blink 3 seconds and starts to heat
- Once it reaches the desired temperature, the red indicator light turns into yellow
- Make sure that the heater doesn’t touch sand or gravel on the tank bottom.
To avoid the device overheating and ensure its better performance, it’s better to put it close to the tank filter.
Don’t plug in the aquarium heater if it’s not completely drowned in the water.
Unplug the heater first before water change